Telemedicine Quick Card Toolkit
This Toolkit template is an adaptation of one we borrowed from our friends at the South Central Telehealth Resource Center (SCTRC) (http://www.learntelehealth.org) and Montana’s Partners in Health Telemedicine Network (PHTN).
To use the template, simply open it in Photoshop (or other program that will open/edit a pdf file) and enter values in the appropriate text fields.
We’d recommend adding photographic illustrations, calling out specific points in the photo for attention as needed. SCTRC entered photos and placed arrows pointing to the appropriate location, PHTN used photos with red circles around the location.
The layers for each step are contained in grouped files labeled with the step numbers. We recommend keeping any new additions to a step grouped with the step’s layers for ease of change later.
Feel free to modify this as you need.
If you would rather have a .PSD instead of the Photoshop PDF or if you have any questions on how to edit the file please email Bob@nrtrc.org.
Template: Quick Card Toolkit
Telehealth Marketing Toolkit
- Webinar Recording
- Telehealth Marketing 101 – Presentation Slides
- Telehealth Marketing 101 Toolkit – Tools
- Telehealth Marketing 101 Toolkit – Recommended Resources
- Telehealth Marketing 101 Toolkit – Marketing Plan Template
- Telehealth Marketing 101 Toolkit – Example Press Release
- Telehealth Marketing 101 Toolkit – Copywriting Checklist